The Fun Questions TAG

18:07

HAPPY EASTER :)) For this special day I write a tag. I was nominated by an awesome blogger - Laila and she is the first blogger who nominated me for tag so, Laila, THANK YOU again! xx

1. When is your birthday?
1st November

2. What are 3 of your favourite colours?
All shades of blue, grey/silver and cherry colors.

3. 3 favourite quotes?
It always seems inpossible until it's done. -Nelson Mandela
Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn't the way they actually are. -John Green
My life can be anything I want it to be - as long as I keep on remembering that it's mine. -Zoe Sugg, Girl online on tour

4. Are you addicted to youtube?
Of course I am addicted. I watch youtube videos when I woke until I go to sleep at night.

5. What/who are your 3 favourite TV programmes and/or Youtubers?
My favourite TV programmes are: Pretty little liars, Friends & Modern family.
My favourite youtubers are: Zoella, ThatcherJoe & SacconeJolys.

6. What are 3 qualities you would admire in a best friend?
Be crazy and weird like me, be kind & don't care what others think about her.

7. Do you like your name?
When I was little I hate it because nobody had this name in my school and I thought that this name is soo uncool but now I love it and can't imagine myself with other name. I think this name is unique. I only have this name of all teenagers in my town.

8. If you could choose your own name, what name would you choose?
As I said in 7th question I don't wanna change it. At this moment I'm very happy with my name - Diana.

9. What is your fantasy dream?
Have house at the beach where I can always look at sunsets and every night watch the sky & travel all around the world.

10. Do you wear make-up? 
For everyday in school I wear only BB cream and lipbalm, at weekends I wear eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, conscealer.

11. If you could write a book, what the title be and what would it be about?
It's very hard question, actually I don't know how I'll call it but the book would be maybe about teenagers life or something similar. Btw a few years ago I loved write youtubers/1D fanfiction so may I could make a fanfiction book.

12. What makes you cry?
EVERYTHING, I can cry of sad film and when I laugh too much.

13. What makes you angry?
When somebody makes people upset or bullying others.

14. What makes you happy?
When I spend time with my friends, travel, shopping, have adventures, lazy days and watch old movies.

15. What is 'Fangirling'?
I think when somebody is very obsessed with famous people and when they see them always scream.

16. What are your 3 favourite snacks?
I love fruits, rice/corn cakes & chocolate.

17. What are your 3 favourite foods?
Pancakes, omlet & roast chicken.

18. What are your 3 favourite drinks?
Mint tea, apple juice & latte.

19. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
I live in Lithuania (small country in the centre of Europe) 15 years old, I don't have siblings, love old movies with Audrey Hepburn, makeup, fashion, laugh a lots, obsessed with youtube. Beach is always special place for me. I love make DIY's and read books.

20. What are 10 random facts about you?
#I'm freshman in highschool
#I love making scrapbooks
#I wear glasses
#My favorite subject is geography
#I love watching Friends
#I love 1D
#One of my favorite songs is Let her go by Passenger
#I love making lists
#I hate studying physics
#I love playing Sims on my phone

21. What are 3 fun things to do?
Make challenges, do pranks & make cupcakes or pizzas with friends.

I nominate everybody who read this posts! I love you all XX

All the best,
Diana

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I LOOOVVEEEE your answers!!!! ❤️❤️
    Thanks for doing the tag xxx
    Laila

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAS... Zoella all the way! I love the Girl Online on Tour mention... that's a really good quote to mention! I think we are quite alike in terms of our YouTube addiction... probably makes sense since we are the same age!I'm going to do this tag on my blog as well (hopefully in a few weeks once my exams are over)!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so cool that you like it. I'll check your blog! xx

      Delete
  3. Your answers are so cool! Love Friends and modern family!

    Stella xx
    http://onegirlblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete